Friday, October 30, 2009



Yesterday at the hospital, while waiting for Stick Man's surgery to be completed, I was a bit antsy so I thought I would walk around a bit. I stumbled on the Bariatric Surgery hallway. They had this billboard up showing employees that have been successful with weight loss surgery. I thought it was kind cool. I looked in the rooms and everything in there were bigger. The beds, toilets, shower and even the doorways. The bed even had a scale in it. I thought it was the neatest thing. Finally, someone accommodates overweight people! Later that afternoon I walked down there again and a few of the weight loss surgery patients were walking the hallway. I watched one lady and every time she made a lap she would stop at the nurses station and place a mark on the dry erase board. I'm thinking they keep up with how many laps you make. Well I decided to leave because I didn't want anyone to call security because I was acting like a stalker. I'm very excited to be a patient there and mark my mark on the dry erase board. 19 more days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment