Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hanging out at the Hospital today.


Stick Man is having surgery today on his shoulder. I will be spending the day with my Mother In Law who I found out that Stick Man told her of my surgery. Let's see if she mentions it. She is a very nice lady and I don't think she would say anything to hurt my feelings (she would wait and say it behind my back). Hopefully she won't tell anyone else. It's my business and if I want to tell it I will. I think after I start to lose weight I will probably tell everyone I know. It's hard for me to keep a secret. I didn't tell my son, ADHD Boy (13 years old) because I don't want him to tell his Dad, my ex. My son tells me he calls me fat to him which is hurtful, not to me but for my son. I don't care what he thinks about me. I'm sure he would have some nasty things to say about my surgery and my son doesn't need to hear that kind of stuff. Take Care My Friends, Band-It Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment