Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pre Operative Diet

I've been thinking lately, and worrying, about the pre operative diet. My pre operative diet consist of Apple, Grape, Cranberry Juices.... Clear broth.... Tea, Coffee, Sugar Free Jello, and one protein shake a day. To me this doesn't seem like much. I worrying that I'm going to be hungry and cheat. I only have to be on it four days before my surgery. I'm going to try to come up with things to divert my attention during these four days. The first two days I'll be working. That will be the hardest time. The last two I will be off. I'm planning on cleaning the house real good and maybe even painting the video game room. Anyway, wish me luck. if anyone has any ideas on how to keep me busy and not thinking about food, please send them my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment