Saturday, November 21, 2009

Day 2 At Home

Slept good again. Woke up once in a little pain so I took some more pain medication and went right back to sleep. Felt pretty good again this morning so I went for another hour long walk. At first seemed a little short of breath but after a while it passed. I have started having the gas pain in my shoulder. It Hurts! I thought it would be gone by now. Its been 3 days. Nothing seems to help. I thought the walking would take care of it. It got so bad today I took the pain medication and used an ice pack. Didn't really help that much. I have also started to have (sorry) diarrhea. It's ruthless and sneaky. My husband has gone to the store to get me some liquid Imodium. Not really sure I can take it. Also I got on the scales this morning and I hadn't lost any weight. I'm still the same weight I was at surgery. That was a little depressing :( I'm sure it's fluids.... I hope it's fluids. If anyone else are having the same problems I would greatly appreciate some advice. Have a good night, Band-It Girl

Oh I almost forgot. Hiccups are very painful!

2 comments:

  1. hahahha! Hiccups ARE painful! have you been able to burp, yet? Mine come out as hiccups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe that's what they are???? Seems like I have burped though. I can't remember. The pain in my shoulder is bad. When is that going to stop?

    ReplyDelete